Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm Back....MFers!

Motherfuck Carp!

Stone cold, straight up, motherfuck Carp!

Check this out.....check this out......

Alex has an on-line friend (VERY good-looking guy, too, I must say, but don't tell him that I said that) who is also a Dodger fan.  And they talk Dodgers all the time and sometimes I'll shoot him an IM reminding him that he should be a Rays fan.

And.....well.....he mentioned that there's a player on the Red Sox named.....

MIKE CARP!

Are you fucking kidding me?  ANOTHER Carp for Motherfuck Carp?  It's like getting this awesome gift that just appears out of nowhere!

Thank you, Dodger fan friend of Alex.  It almost makes up for you not being a Rays fan.

ALMOST.

So what's happened in the past year and few months?

Professionally, not all that much.  I'm still an office manager, and that's where I want to stay, to be honest.  I really, really like my job.  I get to boss around lawyers and sometimes kick them in the shins.  It's sooooo cool.

Okay, cutting this short.  I just wanted to post an entry for the first time in forever.  I'll post again in the next couple of days and explain the new layout and to talk about a new girlfriend.  

Yeah.  :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time !!! geez !!!!...Pete

Lori said...

Hey, I posted in Sept. 2013 and you left a comment on Jan. 21, 2014? Talk about it being time!