Friday, July 3, 2009

Today Was Fine.....

After my blog entry last night, I downed a little bourbon and crashed. That was wild shit. How many people actually get to fuck an ex they always had the hots for? Well, two people did last night.

Now, aside from my playmates, I'm not that wild. I mean, I don't always go out and fuck in some parking lot. But sometimes you have to strike while the iron's hot. And you have to make the most of your opportunities.

I did that.

Man, did I sleep well. LOL And I pulled my butt outta bed around noon or so.

I opened my email and found an email from my boyfriend. As a safeguard, when one of us goes out to meet someone, somebody else in our "family" is notified. It's not a hard and fast rule, but a courtesy. So before I went out to see Nick, I emailed Ryan, just so he knew.

Well, I found out what HE was doing last night. Or WHO he was doing. LOL He had been working in his office when Mitzie did a little posing in front of her window and they ended up spending a couple of hours fucking in her apartment.

But he was cool with me fucking Nick. In fact, he told he that he was cool with it and that he loved me. I emailed him and told him that I'd be up around two for lunch and and his dick.

Sitting on top of the email pile was something from Nick. I opened it and he was telling me how great our lovemaking was, how he had missed that passion. How he wanted me so much.

Shit, who doesn't?

But it was a sweet email. And maybe I'll see him again, I don't know. I'm not fucking driving to Marietta every time I want a hard cock. I have my boyfriend for that. If Nick wants some of this, then he can drive up.

And that's IF I'm interested. I have a ton of shit going on in my life. I have four lovers. I have a job. I have a house and hubby to take care of. So I have to give it some thought. I could see fucking him every couple of weeks or whatever. That could work. Strictly physical. If Nick starts getting into an "I'm so in love with you..." mood, then it's over.

He's great in bed and makes me cum, so it'd be awesome if he could keep it strictly physical. And I could make him very happy every week or whatever. Man, I'd love to suck my boyfriend's cock while Nick drills my pussy. Then swap them off. Ryan could cum in me.....Nick could shoot his load on my tits....

I'd better stop. I'm going to soak through my jammies.....LOL

Anyway, I spent the afternoon fucking Ryan. He is a fucking MAN, kiddies! Made me cum more that Nick did. I love sex. I love him so much. Didn't get to see my girl Lexie because I wanted to get home and prepare dinner for my hubby who was due back from Denver.

So I got dressed and went shopping and by the time he got home, dinner was almost ready. He was thrilled to be home and after dinner, I had him shower up. And I joined him.

I sucked him. I kissed him. I jacked him. I rubbed myself all over his body. And then he took me to the bedroom and ate me out. And then he mounted me. He hadn't gotten to fuck me for almost a week and we made up for it. Between Nick, boyfriend, and hubby, I've lost track of how many times I've cum since last night. LOL

Finally, he fucked me from behind and filled me with his cum.

Man, I'm fucking wiped out right now. Happy....but wiped out.

No weekend fun for Shelly and me. Hubbies usually go to the NASCAR races every weekend. And that frees us up to visit Ryan, Lexie, and Mitzie. But they don't want to travel on a holiday and my hubby just got back. So Shelly and I will have some fun together.

It'll be nice for Ryan and Lexie. Mitzie has a girlfriend from Alabama over this weekend and they'll be holed up in her apartment. I think those two are falling in love. This will complicate things for Mitzie. She flat-out isn't ready to make any committments or stay monogamous.

LOL So I guess that leaves Ryan and Lexie to themselves. What will they do? LOL I'm thinking that they could use some alone, married couple in love time. Or they'll dial up one of her bi married friends and have a threesome. Probably both.

Shelly and I will also "perform" for our hubbies. They love watching us go at it. We'd love to do a swap with them, but haven't been able to convince them to go for it. I think we should just get 'em all hard from watching us and then drag their asses into bed!

Sharing is caring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just hung out did ya ? i knew better ! you are not the hang out type and when yo add shelly to the mix its pure trouble ..lol im glad you had a great weekend Lori ! pete

Lori said...

Thanks Pete! Shelly's breasts hang out quite nicely though. LOL So some hanging out was going on!